This institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Dental Front Office Receptionist
We are a growing dental office in Valley Springs, CA and we're growing faster than ever. We are looking to add a Dental Receptionist to our fun and highly energetic team. If you are looking for an office with positive ENERGY, excellent communication, RESPECT, and a team of MOTIVATED/CARING individuals and you find yourself in the same category, we'd love to meet you. To be considered for this position, candidates must have at least 2 years of hands-on experience working as a Dental Receptionist.
The Receptionist is the first line of customer service for all patients and visitors entering our office. They will greet patients, sign them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist patients in accordance with the training they have received ensuring patients receive the best possible service.• Customer Service; acknowledge, smile and greet patients upon arrival/dismissal
• Respond to patient questions and or concerns according to VSHWC policies
• Answering Telephones
• Scheduling Appointments
• Maintaining Appointment Book
• Confirming Appointments
• Follow up on no shows/cancellation of Appointments
• Registering Patients on the EHR
• Keeping up with patient’s medical history
• Create, follow-up, send correspondence as necessary
• Document each account for any communication
• Post payments to patient accounts
• Check voice-mail on a daily basis
• Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area for patients
• Covid-19 screening
• Sending referrals
• Scanning documents.
• Order supplies as necessary
• Experience working in a dental office
• Knowledge of Medi-Cal Dental insurance
• Familiarity with dental software, Dentrix.
• Strong skills in patient interaction and clear communication.
• Ability to multi-task daily with pleasant demeanor.
• Experience answering telephone
• Must have exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
This practice adheres to all OSHA and HIPPA guidelines as outlined by the state of California.
Covid-19 vaccination required or weekly testing.
This position is for the "face" of the practice. This person should be poised, confident, well-rounded, punctual, efficient, reliable, hard-working, and genuinely care for people.
This position is open immediately. Only serious applicants need to apply. Previous dental office experience is a must. Great team environment, loyal committed patients, thriving busy practice